Monday, October 13, 2008

Georgette said...

Georgette said...
I'm 5'2" and vary between 120-130.

Gameness Pearl A1: thick, sturdy, a little big and a little rough. The pants are too long for my tastes, very little shrinkage in the dryer.

Keiko Raca kids' gi (white with pink) M4: My absolute favorite, light and flexible, perfect fit, and instead of a fabric cord, it's rope which slides easily.

Atama summerweight A1: perfect for 100+ degree days in an un-air conditioned academy. Very comfortable, but the sleeves are too long and I have to roll them up.

Badgerland Jiu Jitsu sells some gis in pink and lavender from Pakistan-- in sizes for kids up through adults-- and I like my pink one. Extremely thick compared to my other gis. The top is a little small around the waist but the pants are perfect.
October 13, 2008 12:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment