Monday, May 12, 2008

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I would like to share my thoughts...

I'm 5'9'' and have around 175 lbs.

I have two adidas gis:

1. Adidas judo contest 180cm - I feel very comfortable in this gi. Pants are roomy and long enough, and the jacket is great. The cut isn't the nicest, but I wore it and washed it in hot water (90°C) constatly for 2 years and I still wear it ;-)
2. Adidas jiu-jitsu contest 180cm - This gi has nicely cut pants, but in my opinion they are a bit short. The jacket is quite big and roomy. I have it only for several months now, but I believe it's great quality.

I've also tried Keiko gis - both male and female versions - and I simply couldn't find the right size for me. I fit in A1 jacket, but A1 pants are too short and too tight. A2 pants are the right size for me, but A2 jacket is way too big...
The bigest female size - M4: jacket is ok size, but the pants were too small to even try them. And I'm bigger in waitst-up area ;-)
May 12, 2008 5:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment