Friday, October 2, 2009

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
needing help...im 5'1 117 lbs do you think the f2 atama mundial #9 will be good?-florida
September 30, 2009 4:00 PM

Jana said...
I need some advice! I'm about 5'1, 98-100 lbs and dying for a better fitting gi. I have 2 adidas gi's that don't fit me well at all. I'm really small all over so I'm wondering if I should just get a kid's gi. How do they fit?
I'm considering the keiko with the pink trim or a vulkan.

Thanks!
October 1, 2009 11:39 PM

Elyse said...
Hi Florida and Jana -

While I do not have any experience in the area of kids-sized gis, I know someone who does! I suggest you head on over to http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/ and talk to Georgette about her experiences ;)

Tchao!
October 2, 2009 8:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment