Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buy Women's BJJ Gi as Separates

Fenom Lotus at the
WJJ Championships 2010
Fenom Kimonos is the latest manufacturer to offer jackets and trousers as separates. In my review of the OTM Supa Star I suggested the wisdom of this approach as a means of allowing women of all shapes and sizes to get the best fit; I noted in my review of the Atama Leticia Ribeiro Limited Edition that being able to chose the F3 top and F2 bottoms allowed me to get a much better fit than women's gi normally provide for my shape. Fenom was listening. You can now order a gi as separates through their site. Hope this helps some of you find a better fitting kimono.

Read more BJJ gi reviews

2 comments:

  1. That's fabulous! Thanks for bringing this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Triin and Fenom Kimonos for being so super awesome to take their customers seriously! :D

    ReplyDelete