Monday, October 26, 2009

Rubino said...

Rubino said...
Hi Elyse, I just want to thank you and Georgette for doing this! It has helped out tremendously!. I'm 5'6" and 125-130lbs. The first gi i bought was a Judo Star gi (it was a man's gi and the jacket didn't fit at all). The pants weren't bad though, except that while the pant length is good, the corresponding waist size is too large.
Then i broke down and bought myself an Atama F3. While I love the F3, i have only ever washed it in cold and air dried it and it shrank in the arm and pant lengths, (especially in the pant length!) This is not so good because I'm already at the upper end of the F3 height bracket so now i'm wearing Atama gi long shorts rather than Atama gi pants :(
You mentioned in your review of the catfight gear that it didn't shrink? Is that still true now that you've had it/used it a while?
October 26, 2009 11:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment