Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Hey! I saw that you are now a catfight grrrl. I am most likely going to buy the green gi they sell. I instantly fell in love with the green gi you have. Anyway I was wondering how it has held up in rolling.
October 13, 2009 6:20 AM


[From Elyse: Hi Anonymous!  I haven't forgotten about you.  My Catfight Gear gi has held up quite well so far.  I've only had it for a few months and I rotate it with all my other gis, so I'll certainly re-visit this question in 2010 and let you know how things are going ;).  One of the benefits of owning many gis is that none of them get worn in too much... then again, one of the downsides of owning many gis is that none of them get worn in too much.  I can't deny that the fraying lapels on my 3-year-old Keiko Raca make me happy.]

No comments:

Post a Comment